Hezire products come with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. The conditions of the warranty are as below:
- The warranty is non-transferrable and is limited to the original purchaser only.
- Warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the product which fails during normal use for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
- You will require a dated receipt to prove the original date of purchase. Please keep this receipt safe in case of a warranty claim.
- The warranty is voided if the product has been subject to physical damage, improper installation, modification or repair by unautho- rized third party.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the product, packaging and product documentation. We will endeavour to reflect any changes on the product packaging and user manual.
- If the product is found to be defective, please contact your local retailer or distributor along with your proof of purchase to arrange a replacement or repair.